Thursday, July 26, 2012

Party of 6: family.

I've known Angela's family for years and this is the first time they have had family photos taken. And since her oldest is in junior high--I would say it's far time to put that idea to rest and get her some super gorgeous photos of her amazing family! Because we're just so lucky in the midwest this summer, and our temperatures have been hot and hotter, we got together on a late evening to do these photos. I chose a simple background so we could focus on their family and getting some fun expressions and sassy little shots of her and her husband too. Tell me they are not unbelievably adorable and still act like high school sweethearts? I think it's truly amazing how much Angela and Dennis are still so much in love, with each other, and with their family. You guys, thanks so much for braving the heat wave with me that night! We must be nuts to have postponed a hot day, to an even hotter night for these pictures! But who knew right?! I'm thinking a little added heat just made your photos that much hotter! I'm stickin with that! You all look great, and I for one am so happy you finally got some family shots. Thanks for trusting me and my ideas! You're truly blessed with 4 great kids and they did awesome in the heat too! Here are just a handful of my favorites...it was hard picking just these to show you! Enjoy!