Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Their Love (from wedding slideshow)

At my sisters wedding they played a slideshow during the ceremony. The slideshow had three parts. The first two were all of the baby pictures and growing up pictures. The last part was just the two of them and we used several of their engagement pictures and several pictures that they had others take of them. Here is the final product of the last part of the slideshow showcasing "their love". If you are a bride getting married, contact me to discuss engagement pictures and slideshow options for your wedding or reception. I put the pictures together with the music and it's a big tear jerker for all of the guests and especially for the bride and groom. Let me know what you think--leave me a comment or contact me at darci@bodellphotographyonline.com. Hope you enjoy the show!