Thursday, January 1, 2009

new.

Don't you just LOVE new things? New shoes, new jeans, new cars, new beginnings, new loves!? I used to get sad and kind of depressed about the "end" of things, like the end of a year, and beginning of a new one. Somewhere during my growing up over the past couple of years, I have come to embrace changes and the things that can come along with wonderful changes. Secretly I almost crave something new as a chance to make a fresh start with something that I might need to work on or change. I've never been one to bust out a huge ol' cliche new year's resolution, but I have learned that it's alright to try to make goals, and try your darndest to make them happen and to keep your fingers crossed that things will work in your favor! I love making goals and meeting them or even exceeding them always boosts my spirits and allows me to stay hopefull and positive. This year, 2009 is my year for something new. I'm not entirely sure what all that entails, but it's my year for new-ness! I just cleaned my entire house, and it looks kinda new which makes me oh so excited! My dog Chase is sporting her brand new winter jammies that still smell like dog treats from the Wal-Mart isle that she just loves! And I have a brand new sleek little black file armoire...yeah, I know, you call them 'file cabinets' I call it a file armoire...keeps things a smidge exciting when your doing paperwork...something any artist probably despises! And I have my entire 2008 year filed away all pretty in their new folders which puts a giant smile on my face! I'm more than thrilled to see where this year takes me and the people and relationships I'm going to make and the ones I'm going to nourish a bit more. New things are coming, this is just a little profession to my blog readers that I'm excited and I can't wait! Without further ado...HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Saturday marks my first wedding of the year and I can't wait to see Jamie in her dress and the handsome Scott all decked out in his tux! They just make me smile and they are so darn CUTE! We just shot these a few weeks ago, so here are a couple to tie you over until the wedding photos make an appearance after Saturday!