Thursday, February 19, 2009

brad & kelly: engaged

Kelly called me a few weeks back to schedule a day for her and Brad's engagement photos. She really wanted to have snow in the photos, and so we made a plan for that weekend. It was supposed to snow, and of course when that Sunday afternoon came, there was none of the white stuff to be seen! So we went ahead and photographed here and there downtown, and we ducked into every possible warm building to defrost every chance we could get! It was freezing with a little wind, but no snow. About a week later, we get hit with that really big snow, and because I couldn't resist a snowy white photoshoot, I called them up and we barreled through the snow for a few more photos! I was really excited and I basically told them they didn't stand a chance to say no to more photos!

These two are so incredibly cute, and gorgeous and so in love! Kelly and Brad make it incredibly easy to do my photographing, even when they thought they didn't know what to do! I always tell my engaged couples, "Just be yourself," and the pictures will make themselves! This is exactly what they did, and I love our outcome! We had such a fun time and I can't wait for the wedding day! You both are lucky to have each other! Thank you for braving the cold, the wind, even the mounds of snow with me and Cyli! Enjoy your photos!