Wednesday, December 2, 2009

richard. heather. andrew. robbie: family.

When Heather got in touch with me she asked if I could do a couple photos for their Christmas card. I'm not sure I've ever done "just a couple" of photos! And how could I with a new baby and cute little Andrew! Of course we did some family photos, but we had to get a few of just little Robbie and one or two of Andrew, who just wanted to do everything else but get his picture taken! I still think he did great and we made it all work! Hopefully you'll have the cutest Christmas cards ever! This spring we'll have to get together for more outside so that Andrew can run and play!

Richard and Heather...and Jacki and Eric! It was great as usual to see you all again! You all are the best family and we always have a great time together! I can't wait for the Christmas party and I'll get to see my little buddy Andrew again! The root beer will be in full supply so tell him to get ready! Enjoy your photos and thanks again for being cute subjects! I love you guys!