Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ben & carly: married.

**click HERE and click on Ben and Carly's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

What an amazing wedding this one was! I have been so excited to share this one with everyone because it was one of my last for 2009 and it couldn't have been spent with a more perfect couple! Ben and Carly, your day was perfect and I loved every minute we spent with you! The first time you laid eyes on each other I nearly lost it myself as I tried to snap off a few photos of you two! Your bridal party was incredible and I must say, some of the best men I've come across all year! You all definitely kept me laughing the night away! And I know this is late coming, but a very special 'happy birthday' to Adam! According to him, Carly and Ben, you couldn't have picked a more perfect day to get married on! At least he'll never forget your anniversary right?!

Ben and Carly, I wish you both so much happiness for all the years to come! You were so easy to photograph, so great to work with and you were a complete highlight to my entire year! I loved that your sister nearly died laughing when the DJ played the Jeopardy theme song at the end of her speech. I loved the expressions you gave Carly while cutting the cake. I loved that you all danced like no one was watching! These all make for some really awesome photos and I can't thank you both enough for giving me and my camera a front row seat! I hope these will be some of the moments you'll remember as you look back on your chilly December day. You both are truly amazing! Enjoy your photos!

*Special thanks to Angie, with Bo Kay Florist who crafted the gorgeous flowers and bouquets, Wes, of Event One DJ who always does a phenomenal job, Sean, of Focus Right Productions for the video work, and of course, Kelly with the Mavris . If you're looking for a unique and very different venue for your wedding, I highly suggest the Mavris! Great staff and a gorgeous building! It was a pleasure to work with you all!