Tuesday, May 4, 2010

something special.

Something borrowed. Something blue. Something old. Something new. We all know the drill. Make sure the bride has these items and she'll be sent off into the wedding day with the appropriate well wishes from all! But what about the ones not getting married. What about the ones already married? What about the ones with the little kiddo's, the one's celebrating a new birth, the one's celebrating an achievement, the one's graduating high school? The birthday's, the anniversaries, the new job. For these and more, I give you this: Something special.

I've been working on a little behind the scenes project and I'm excited to introduce the first piece in line! Gift certificates! These make a perfect gift for that person on your list who seems to have everything. The person like my own dad, who, no matter the size, shape, wrapped disguise, ALWAYS seems to know what's inside the box. When you want to give something a little extra. You know, a completely unique gift, give something truly special.

With Mother's Day coming up on Sunday, and Father's Day just around the corner, these gift certificates will be the most precious gift you can possibly give them. Grab the family, get the kids cleaned up, and start practicing your smile!

It also just happens to be the most superbly fantastic month of the entire year...my BIRTHDAY month! In my family, we celebrate birthday's the entire week long! When it's my birthday, we celebrate the ENTIRE month long! It just so happens that I'm the baby in our family, and well, that's just how we roll! So for this entire month only, grab one of these gift certificates up for only $99 dollars! An entire family or portrait session valued at $150 for only $99! I just want to give everyone a gift for my birthday! So please inquire for more information and we can get one of these specially wrapped certificates in the mail today for you! Happy shopping!



www.bodellphotographyonline.com