Monday, March 14, 2011

sarah.

Meet Sarah!  She's an absolutely delightful high school senior that I had a blast photographing!  I just love when I sit down to meet new people, and we all just click, in all the good ways!  Sarah is perfectly funny and she kept me laughing the entire time doing these pictures.  When I said LAUGH-- she gave me incredible smiles, and when I said SASSY--she totally took it there!  I was in photo heaven and we got some perfectly fabulous images from this session!  Probably some of my favorites are with the camera, of course!

Sarah, you're a doll.  I had entirely too much fun with you girls!!  To your friend Adriane, a huge thanks for coming along and snapping pictures with your phone, and for spotting all the best locations.  Girls, we should totally do a stake out and go get that sign...you know, the "sandwich" sign...just sayin!  HA!  Sarah, I wish you all the best with the last few weeks of your senior year!  I'm so glad to have met you, and your mom and Rick too!  Hopefully we'll be taking lots and lots more pictures together in the near future...a hem... you, big white dress, that large rock on your finger, your hot man in a tux!   Enjoy some of my favorites from that day!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com