Tuesday, September 13, 2011

mark and stacy: engaged.

...and incredibly soon to be married! Mark is the brother of a dear friend of mine whom I've known since my elementary days at Mooresville Christian School. I've photographed her family so many times already, and this time, I'm getting to photograph her brother, and his adorably, pretty fiance Stacy! The afternoon we met for these photos, we had some big gray clouds rolling through, and after just a handful of photos, we got some sprinkles...followed by a pretty good rain! Rain on the wedding day is supposed to be good luck, right? How about rain on the engagement photo session day?! I'm totally going with even MORE luck for the marriage! Why not! They were complete great sports about it, and we still managed to grab a couple more cute photos as the rain came down.

Mark and Stacy, I'm so glad Cassie is in both of our lives and I'm thankful she introduced you both to me! Your wedding will be so special to be a part of and I can't wait to grab more beautiful photos and moments for you both. I'll see you both soon! Here are a couple of my favorites from that day! Enjoy!

www.bodellphotographyonline.com