Thursday, July 26, 2012

Eric. Amber. Lillie: family.

Eric and Amber have made several appearances over the years and last time you met Lillie, she was just a newborn. I get to see that little bundle of adorableness every day because she's hanging on my wall in the shop. And now she's making her second appearance for some mommy and Lillie photos that Eric wanted them to have. But you know if you make an appearance at the session Eric, you're so going to be in the photos too! So now I am happy to show you some totally cute photos of Lillie with her mommy and daddy too! And the poor thing, it was only like 110 degrees that evening, even with the sun fading fast, it was humid and hot and Lillie just was not having the heat issue! She didn't want to wake up from her nap, and who can blame her! I just want to sit around and do nothing when it's that hot out too! So we went with it, and I still can't be happier with how cute she is and how much Amber and Eric love her to pieces! I could seriously squeeze her to pieces, but next time hopefully it will be cooler for all of us, and Lillie girl will once again get to be a star on my blog...only with a huge smile for us all then! Thanks for being patient Amber and Eric, and thanks for sweating it out with me at the orchard! I love your little Lillie girl so much!