Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alexandra: class of 2013.

Please meet Alexandra! She's a senior at Zionsville High School and she was so much fun to photograph! Alexandra and her mom came down to my hometown and we seriously spent the entire morning at my favorite fall spot, Anderson Orchard. After that we headed into the country and found a few more fun little spots and did more and more pictures. I got excited when she went trucking through knee high grass and weeds just for a perfect location, and only screamed once when I yelled, "SNAKE"...ok, so we didn't actually see a snake, I was just curious to see what she would do if I had seen one!

Thanks again Alexandra for making my morning that day! You and your mom are so sweet and I can't wait to see you girls again! I'm loving these pictures, and your EYES---they are so bright and so pretty in every shot!  And I'm still jealous that all that hair is naturally that gorgeous!!!   Here are just a small few of my favorites to share tonight! Enjoy.