Wednesday, December 17, 2008

christmas coma.

Well, Sarah & Thomas, I guess we all should move on from Jamaica and resume the reality that it's just not getting any warmer in Indiana...and it's nearly Christmas and I'm behind on a few posts here! I have so much I still want to cram into my blog before we hit the big O nine! So be sure to check back in the coming days for a bunch of posts about me and my Christmas habits...I'm stressing the word 'habits' here...once you realize you are a Christmas-a-holic like my sister and me, you just bipass "tradition" and go straight for Christmas Coma and you soon find yourself so deep in presents up to your lovely Christmas sweater and you find yourself in a Christmas punch sort of drunkeness, with Christmas song overload going round and round on that Christmas train round the treeskirt mood! (taking a deep breath here...hang on...) I'm in love with all things Christmas. You might call it Winter Wonderland like. I'm going with Christmas Coma.

Here are the kids (my nieces and nephews...Cyli, Charis, and Ashton) with the fall shoot. I know I'm seriously slacking here! We took these one day after school just at the last of the pretty colors in the trees sometime in early November. Though it was a rather absolutely freezing day, you would have never known it! They are simply gorgeous kids! I love them and we're doing the Christmas card photos this week...(stoked!) so they'll be back again sometime for next week with the Christmas photos. **side note to Christmas Coma...it was somewhere around this fall shoot that I was really gearing up for Christmas with my Christmas CD's on repeat throughout the house and I had began the yearly shopping!