Thursday, July 2, 2009

drew & mandy: engaged.

Let me just tell you all that I seriously have the best couples in the entire world to photograph! Not only are these two beyond gorgeous, they are histerical and Drew made me laugh probably more than any other groom ever! We set out in downtown Fountain Square and ended near the canal and the state museum but I almost didn't want to let them leave we were having so much fun! Cyli and I truly had the best time ever with you two and we are super excited for your wedding in December! On a side note, best words said on an engagement session EVER: "I got me a cougar!" Drew, if you are reading this, I do hope you are half doubled over from laughing and I hope we didn't put you through too much pain, but most of all, I hope you finally got your beer! Mandy, you're gorgeous darling and I simply can't wait to see you in a wedding dress about to be married! We're going to have a fabulous wedding!