Monday, July 4, 2011

jake & brittany: engaged.

I have been dying to introduce you all to Brittany and Jake (and I know she's been dying to see these photos too!). I received this phone call months ago from the most sweetest girl, who happened to have the most adorable southern accent. Really, she was like sugar, and just sweet as pie! After exchanging a ton of emails and a handful of phone calls, it was settled, and Brittany and Jake had a photographer for their wedding! When I finally got to meet her at Brittany's cousin Sarah's wedding, my thoughts were confirmed. Brittany was just the sweetest little thing, with her little southern accent, and she was just gorgeous! I was thrilled to finally put faces to the names and so excited she had Jake their with her so we could all meet.

These engagement photos have been planned right down to the last detail. I love that Brittany is just one of those girls who absolutely knows her vision for the wedding. She totally knew how she wanted her engagement photos to look, and so she arranged for us to have an amazing backdrop, complete with a pair of horses. I made the trek down to Louisville, Kentucky and she definitely didn't disappoint! I was so excited when I saw the horses, even more excited when I pointed the camera in their direction and they just made my job so easy. They're so in love, and just so sweet with each other. Like that sugar I was telling you about earlier! I just love them together!

Jake and Brittany! I am so thrilled to finally show you these photos! I know you have been patiently waiting...probably checking every hour of every day in fact! Thank you both for being way too much fun and making me love what I do even more! I really didn't even mind those big, scary ant hills and the thousands of ants that were in them...just an afterthought after I went through our film! HA! Can I even tell you how excited I am for the wedding...can we just go tomorrow? I am so excited! You'll be a highlight to the end of my year! I hope you enjoy your photos!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com