Thursday, June 23, 2011

clint & sarah: married.

**click HERE and click on Clint and Sarah's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

It’s like they were made for each other. Their hands fit together. They smile the same. He gets her. She gets him. They were made for each other. Somewhere in their story love was found and so I’m certain, one day, if not already, they’ll finish each other’s sentences. They will know what the other is thinking. They just won’t function without the other. They’re made for each other, and I couldn’t be happier to come along as their photographer to document the beginning of their lives together.

Clint and Sarah, I’m truly so happy to have been a part of your day! I knew from the second I met you both that I would have a blast with you and your friends. You all didn’t disappoint! Apparently, it’s true what they say about that southern hospitality. Ok, so Kentucky isn’t that far south, but it’s further south than our Indianapolis, and I really felt like just one of the family. Like an old extended cousin or someone just there to enjoy the wedding with everyone! And your friends---oh my! Not even sure where to begin! You all are seriously some of my favorite people ever to photograph! Sarah, I’m so glad you married Clint, who happens to be friends with Derrick and Bethann! Many thanks Bethann for sending Sarah my way, and letting me in on yet another West Point grad’s wedding! I’m so starting a club or something and one of you all really needs to get married like every year so we can have our reunion! HA! I’ll even provide the honorary traditional “toast” that you all do in your plastic cups with that “clear” liquid!

Truly though, Sarah and Clint, I just adore you both to pieces! I hope you start finishing each other’s sentences if you don’t already. I hope you can sit comfortably without talking for hours upon hours knowing and believing you were made for each other. I wish you both so so so much happiness! And I’m so stopping by next time I’m in Alabama, so get my spare room ready! Thanks for a beautiful time at your wedding! Sarah, you were a gorgeous bride to say the least and you were so much fun! Enjoy your photos…these are just a small few of my favorites!

http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/