Monday, June 6, 2011

justin. melissa. landyn: family.

There are times as a photographer, you meet a family and they are blessed with such fantastic little kids that I could just scoop them up, squeeze them into my camera bag, and take them home with me! Justin and Melissa and their little Landyn, are no exception to my theory! Landyn is a true ball of energy! He's such a happy little guy and his smile is infectious. I hated that we had rain the morning of their session, but I loved that Landyn never even probably noticed! That made me not even care too! Our time was quick, but so worth these fun photos! I love the ones with the bubbles Melissa, and I love the ones with you and Justin each with Landyn. Your little guy is beyond amazing, but you already knew that now didn't you! Thanks for letting me see how awesome your Landyn is, and thanks for trusting me with your family photos. I'm attached now, and I can't wait to see you all again soon! Enjoy some of my favorites from the day!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com