Tuesday, May 31, 2011

steve & tracy: engaged.

I drove down to Louisville, Kentucky to meet with Tracy and Steve for their engagement photos. Of course, when we got there, we were met with a tremendous downpour than went on for a good hour! Now, I've known Tracy for years and years! She's practically related as she's so close to my sister and brother in laws family, and we've gone to church together for years too. But with over an hour to kill while we stood under a shelter while it rained, I got to know Steve a little bit too! We laughed, and laughed, and laughed! Steve is so very funny, and now I even feel like I've known him for years too!

And even though we had to deal with a little bit of rain and ended up not having much time to do the photos, I still ended up with so many shots that I just love! I think we ended up actually shooting for a half hour, and we ended up with so many fun shots all taken pretty quick, and in a small little area.

Tracy and Steve! I can't really even begin to tell you Tracy how incredibly excited I am that you've found the person you're going to grow old with. You know it just makes me scream! HA! Steve makes you laugh and your face lights up! It's contagious I'm telling you! You compliment each other adorably, and I know you'll make each other so happy! Thank you for taking that day off Steve to do these photos with us! Tracy couldn't look more beautiful, and in love too of course! See?  It was worth it!  I am so excited to photograph the wedding coming up this summer! Enjoy your photos...these are just a small handful of the ones I loved most!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com