Wednesday, May 11, 2011

chris & adrienne: married.

**click HERE and click on Chris & Adrienne's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

Chris and Adrienne were married in Xenia, Ohio at the Schindler Banquet Center. We were able to grab a few photos outdoors before we were hit by a lovely April shower! I don't think anything could get these two down though, as we began the beautiful ceremony and they danced the night away with their family and friends.

Now, I'm not one to cut a story short by NO means! But I have thrown more photos together for this special blog post than I normally do for weddings! ONLY because Chris and Adrienne are near and dear to my heart! It helps that I've known Chris for years, but I feel like I've known Adrienne for years too! So I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves for once!  And I couldn't be more happy to see two people start their lives together! You two were meant for each other...made for each other even. I had a blast getting to spend time with you and meet your families and friends. Thank you both for including me in your day, and I truly wish you all the happiness and laughter in the world!

These are the photos that tell this story perfectly. I hope you enjoy!  To say Adrienne is stunning...a total understatement!  Then again, Chris, you're not so bad yourself!  Love you both!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com