Friday, May 13, 2011

celebrate with me: it's my birthday week!

It's my birthday week and I of course will be taking every full advantage to celebrate it up...ALL week long!

Because I like to throw a party for my clients, I'm offering one last and final special before the big fall photos come in September. Taking place ONE WEEK ONLY, from Sunday the 15th, through Saturday the 21st at 3:00pm. At that time, I'll be relishing in the fact I'm another year older, and celebrating into the next day that is my birthday!

If you would like to get in on this special, here are the details:
***HALF price: only $150, instead of the standard $300 session fee (cash only please).
***HALF the time: each session maximum of 30 minutes, instead of the standard hour long session.
***HALF the photos: we all know I could take a thousand photos in an hour, but I'm limiting myself (trust me, it will be hard!) and you'll get a max of at least 10 good ones...again...probably more than that, but I have to set a limit somewhere!
***All sessions will take place at Pioneer Park in Mooresville, IN.

Now, here's where we get our party on even more! I'm asking for donations of a bag of cat food, or a bag of dog food (and come on, don't be bringing me those dinky little snack packs...bring some big ol heavy sacks of food!) for donation to the Morgan County Humane Society. If you do, you'll save an additional $25 on your session, making the final price for photos, only $125!

One week only, send a message by contacting me through the website at http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/ .

www.bodellphotographyonline.com

***find us on facebook!