Tuesday, May 17, 2011

paul & cate: family.

Meet little Cate and her dad Paul! I was fortunate to spend a short time with them one morning having cupcakes at The Flying Cupcake and letting Cate run around and play. She is such a little spitfire and she of course made me laugh way too much! I love her sassy little personality and all of the faces she made for me! Paul, you're lucky to have Cate in your life! I bet she's a handful, but she sure is a cutie! She's got more energy than I could ever keep up with, but I just love it!

Paul, I'm thrilled a little birdy put this idea into action for you, and I love these photos we got of you and your daughter. Thanks for meeting me that morning and entertaining me with Cate! Hopefully you won't ever have to eat an "orange" cupcake again! But you know that made her day!!! She's a doll! Hope you all enjoy the photos!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com