Tuesday, May 24, 2011

jerad. april. baby: family.

Jerad and April are expecting another baby and I couldn't be happier for them! April is a fantastic photographer as well, and didn't do maternity photos with her first baby, so this was something she wanted to mark off her list of things to do with baby number two. I'm thrilled that we were able to make this happen for her and Jerad. These images couldn't make me smile more. And then there's the fact that April is just a very pretty lady, and all pregnant and glowy just adds to her beauty! With Jerad on her side, I'd say that this baby will be just as cute as they are!

Thanks again April for another fun and fabulous photo session. I'm happy to battle snakes, bees and ticks with you! It just adds to our histerical-ness! We're a fun bunch together aren't we?! Your baby is going to be loved beyond belief, and I'm so truly happy to see your family of four, turn into a party of five! Crossing my fingers and praying for a safe, fast and easy delivery! Here are some of my favorites from our day. Enjoy your photos you two!

***P.S.--totally in love with the second one down!!!  It's dreamy!
http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/