Wednesday, May 4, 2011

emerson.

Isn't little Emerson just one of the cutest litttle guys you've ever seen?  I say this all the time, but truly I have the best job and I get to hang out with cute little bundles of joy like Emerson on a daily basis!  Emerson's grandparents are involved in the Morgan County Farmer's Market that I'm a part of as well, and wanted to take these photos as a surprise to his mom.  I was just excited to get to squeeze those chubby cheeks and chubby little legs!  He is such a happy baby and entirely too cute...both of which I like to think he gets completely from his grandparents! 

Greg and Jennifer, thanks for bringing little Emerson to have his photos taken!  I just love so many of these, and he's too much for words!  So cute!  And I'm glad we got a couple shots with all three of you.  I think he will love these photos when he's older.  I hope your daughter loves these photos as much as I do too, and I hope she is surprised!  Thanks again and enjoy your photos.
http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/