Monday, May 2, 2011

chris. amy. bella. will: family.

I was really excited to see Chris and Amy and their two adorable kiddos again the other day! After we had to reschedule because of a rain day, we were all praying for a perfectly nice, dry day to get these photos in. It really couldn't have been a nicer day too! You all may remember just how cute this family is, from the last time they graced our presence. It's really so much fun watching the kids grow up and how they really start getting their own unique personalities. Bella is a gorgeous girl, entirely too easy to get good photos of! And even Will was finally starting to like me taking his pictures this time around, and I think we got some adorable shots of the two of them!

Chris and Amy, it's always a blast when I get to see you two! I love your family and your kids always crack me up! Thanks again for spending time with me and allowing me to photograph you all. I'm so happy with our shots! Hope you enjoy too!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com