Thursday, October 21, 2010

chris. amy. bella. will: family.

Sometimes I'm lucky enough to photograph beautiful families. Sometimes I'm even luckier to meet their teeny tiny friends that travel along in their little tupperware containers, with a leaf and a twig. We could just photograph the beautiful family, but we had to be sure and get a shot or two of "Buggy-Bug"...(Amy that was his name right?!) Best part of the entire session--poor little Bella dropped Buggy-Bug while showing him to me, but thanks to her amazing mom to the rescue, Buggy-Bug was found in an instant, among all the blades of grass on the ground, and back home safe and sound in his little tupperware house. THESE are the things worth photographing the most right! So I'm kicking things off with a little shot of Buggy-Bug, cause Bella of course will love me for it, of course! Chris, Amy, thanks for hanging out with me at the orchard! I love your kiddos, and I'm partial to Buggy-Bug too! Enjoy your photos!


















www.bodellphotographyonline.com