Tuesday, October 19, 2010

brent. amanda. janelle: family.

The best part of my photography is getting to see these little ones growing up to become such sweet little people who love to give hugs and love to run and play! I'm so excited to hear their giggles turn into chatter and their chatter turn into words that turn into sentences. It's crazy to see their personalities unfold and it's tons of fun to be able to capture it all on film.

I've photographed Janelle and her family for a couple of years now, and she truly is such a sweetheart! Amanda, Brent, thanks again for visiting me at the orchard for a few fabulous photos of the family! Janelle is a 3 year old supermodel! I can't wait to see her next year and hear what she's getting into then! It was wonderful seeing you all. I absolutely love watching your baby grow up! Thanks for including me in the process. Here are just a couple of my favorites from our day. Enjoy your photos!








I just LOVE this little series! Janelle you're so cute!







http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/