Sunday, October 17, 2010

daniel. cassi. dj: family.

Next time I write that title on here, we should be adding a new name! I'm so excited for you Cassi that you'll be having another baby and little DJ will get to be the big brother! You're totally stunning in your pregnancy glow and I'm so happy for you. I can't believe that you and Kelly and Erin will all have kids at the christian school-and hopefully in the same class right! Yes, so we're already planning for kindergarten, and little DJ's not even there yet! Oh well! Daniel, your family is adorable and I loved spending time with you all getting some of my favorite expressions from DJ! Thanks again for putting up with my camera! I just love these and I've been excited to finally get to show you some. Enjoy your photos and congratulations on your forth family member!
















www.bodellphotographyonline.com