Thursday, October 14, 2010

shane & megan: married.

**click HERE and click on Shane & Megan's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

I know Megan has been patiently awaiting to see these images from her wedding, so for today, I'm going to skip my small talk, and get straight to the images!

Ok, that was too easy! I must at least say that Shane and Megan's wedding was far different from any other wedding I have ever been a part of...in many, MANY ways! All good of course! Our groom has a lovely souvenir from the day! That's all I'm saying about that! And Megan, words can't express how stunning you were that day. Simply beautiful and that dress is still one of my favorites. Thank you both for bringing me along for the ride! It was an incredible day, full of all kinds of emotions! Megan, your dad was precious walking you down the isle and that was probably one of my favorite moments of the entire day. Please continue loving each other more and more each day! Here are just a few of my favorites from the day. Enjoy your photos!

Now, that wasn't too bad right...on with the pictures!













































Hi Kristin! Thanks so much for introducing me to Megan!











**Many special thanks to one of my favorite venues: Avon Gardens.

http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/