Friday, May 13, 2011

katie & rose: family.

Oh Katie! I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved seeing you again and getting to see little Rose all grown up! She's totally the little spitting image of you...right down to the laugh--my FAVORITE part! How incredible to have a little mini you running around! She's gorgeous just like her momma, and her personality gives me a run for my money too. That girl totally makes my day just thinking about that laugh and her big personality!

Thanks for getting together with me. We need to catch up more often...hopefully not so long in between times. You girls are lucky to have each other. I'm glad Rose keeps you on your toes, and I can imagine life with her is always a ride! Love you both! Your photos are some of my favorites. Love the colors. Love the emotions. Love the life in these shots! Oh Katie you're darling, you know that already! Enjoy your photos!

**By the way Katie, that black and white of you...better be making it's way across the pond...you know what I mean???  He will LOVE that one!!!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com