Monday, May 23, 2011

anthony. liz. vera: family.

What is better than celebrating your family and your little girls first birthday than with ice cream? You should remember seeing this fantastic family because they are lifers in the Bodell Photography club! Liz and Anthony are two of the best parents I could talk about and they just adore their little Vera to pieces! After spending just a few seconds in her presence, you just want to squeeze her cheeks she's so cute!

Liz, Anthony, well another successful photo shoot and this time we got some fun shots with a sweet treat! I just love you three to pieces and some of these photos are my favorites to date! Ice cream is totally worth turning one...even if we are a little late getting her to the photo shoot! Thanks again for letting me in on these moments you share with Vera! Happy birthday to you Vera! I hope your year is filled with lots of giggles and ice cream! Enjoy my favorites from the day!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com