Monday, June 6, 2011

bob. judy. & their family.

I could probably just go on and on and on about this entire family. Probably, secretly even, I wish my last name began with "L", or that I could just be the long lost sister who comes around when there's a really good party! And there are always really great parties, I mean really. With this family, I've been to all of the really big parties. I've been the lucky duck who has been around to photograph these guys at three weddings. And I've even more lucky that I've been able to follow two of these couples as they grow into families. So for today, and frankly from now on, I'm going to be the one at all the parties, wearing the honorary "L" on my shirt, in true Lavern and Shirley fashion. Perhaps it's for their last name. Perhaps it's just because I dearly love them to pieces. ALL of them! Even the cat...ok, especially the cat!

Thank you all for putting up with each other, and me too, for an afternoon of photos. Judy and Bob, thanks for including me with your families dearest moments. I hope these photos grace your walls for years to come. I especially love these! And I think Judy, you need to put an "L" on your shirt too!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com