Tuesday, June 7, 2011

don't forget about dad.

I received an email yesterday that literally about made my entire year! I'm not naming any names, but you know who you are, and you're such a blessing to my life. Because of her, and her dear note, she has forced me to offer up one day of mini sessions to celebrate dad's everywhere! I wasn't planning any specials until the fall of this year so I could make it through wedding season without feeling overwhelmed! But, sometimes, you just have to admit your friends are right, and you have to offer up a special in the middle of the summer!

Specifics:

***ONE DAY ONLY mini's will take place Saturday, June 11th only.

***Sessions will be only 15 minutes in length, and will take place at Mooresville/Camby area locations only.

***Best 15 (possibly more!) images on CD mailed on Monday in time to print for Father's Day Sunday the 19th.

***Email Darci at darci@bodellphotographyonline.com to set up your spot! Limited number of sittings available.

We hope to have a great turnout so grab your family, get your dad, or gather the kids for a quick, summer session of photos to give your dad on Father's Day!

http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/