Wednesday, June 22, 2011

danny. alicia. hayden: family.

It's true. Vito and Kaya have a new baby brother! I'm certain they're just the tiny-est bit jealous. After all, Vito and Kaya can't even talk about their true feelings about little Hayden! They just have to sit back, drool a bit, or perhaps allot, and accept the fact they now have to share their mom and dad with a little, absolutely adorable new baby brother.

If you're new to the blog, and you don't know who Vito and Kaya are, well where have ya'll  been?! These two are like total celebrities on the blog! You can click HERE, or HERE or even HERE if you don't know...are you getting the picture yet? Unfortunately, the pair were not able to be with us on this day as we photographed the family portraits with little Hayden, but I'm fairly certain they'll make it to the next session, and many more after that!

So until that day, I'm super excited and happy to introduce you all to yet another of my most favorite families ever! Really, doesn't it just seem like yesterday Alicia that I was sitting with you and your mom and Danny at Starbucks? We were discussing the wedding plans. Who knew we would need to discuss your family photos that would consist of a little mini you and Danny? I totally love him and I'm keeping a close eye out for a "Funyun" onsie! Wouldn't that just be the berries! Yes, I went there! HA! Here's to a fabulous year filled with lots more drool, a little studmuffin named Hayden and his fantastic mommy and daddy who I just love!  Hayden is quite possibly one of the cutest little guys around...so chubby...so happy...so chubby...so chubby...really though, just look at that face, don't you want to squeeze him!  He's precious!

p.s.....so chimichanga night?  Soon right?  Have your people call my people, I'm so there!

www.bodellphotographyonline.com