Friday, November 12, 2010

danny. alicia. vito. kaya. baby: family.

Oh Alicia! I won't even begin to do this post justice! You have been such a fantastic part of my photography life! Remember the first time we met? Who knew then, that we would be running around photographing your baby belly and getting so excited on his arrival! To say I love your family is an understatement! Danny is wonderful, your mom and dad are adorable, I love your sisters! And the babies. You know I secretly wish Vito and Girlfriend were my two very own overly excited, overly chubby, super slobbery four legged babies! They would fit in so nicely at my house!

I have such good stories with you and they always seem to revolve around those dogs! I'll NEVER EVER forget the engagement session!!! But the little incident this time was pretty darn funny too. Or was it the fact that Danny picked it up, in a bag, then let it hang outside the window as I followed you back home. I was dying laughing in my car all by myself that entire time cause I just KNEW it was gonna fly outa that bag, and run smack dab into my windshield! See the fun times we have with your dogs? I LOVE them!

So now that you're going to have this new addition to the family, I am thrilled to pieces for you! I know he'll be best friends with Vito and Girlfriend. I hope he can withstand the drooling, but I know he'll just love them! You and Danny will be wonderful parents no doubt, and I'm certain he will get all the love in the world from your families. So since you're having this kid, you know this means you're pretty much tied to me for life right? I mean, just think of all the taco bell trips we'll need to take to introduce him to all things mexican! Please though, let me be the first to buy him his first little bag of Funyun's!

You guys are the best. Thanks for being great friends! Enjoy these photos! We'll pray he makes a perfectly safe, and quick entry into this world any day now! Auntie Darc can't wait to squeeze his cheeks!


















www.bodellphotographyonline.com