Sunday, November 14, 2010

amy. hayli. andrew: family.

These kids were so full of energy I could barely keep up with them! Hayli must obviously keep up on those fashion shows because she could rock a pose better than Miss Tyra herself! I was loving every minute of these two! I loved Andrew and his many, many silly faces that came and went in between his perfect smiles. They just make me want to smile back!

Amy and I went to high school, and I swear she hasn't changed one bit. It's possible she's prettier than she was, but she's still that fun, sweet Amy that always had a smile on her face. It was so much fun getting to see you Amy and meet these kids of yours! I can only imagine they keep you on your toes, and that you probably fall asleep the second your head hits the pillow at night! Do you think we ever had that much energy?! Your kids have such great personalities Amy and I've got no doubt it's because they've got such a great mom raising them. They truly adore you, AND their Grandma which is something really special.

I had a blast with you all! Note to your mom: Next time, I'm TOTALLY taking your picture! Those kids love you too much not to have a photo taken with you! Enjoy your photos Amy!

















www.bodellphotographyonline.com