Thursday, November 18, 2010

doug. heather. sophie: family.

I'm amazed with all these kids I've been photographing lately. How incredibly sweet, funny, and smart they are, and how they all seem to have these really great personalities! Sophie is no different. She's on the honor roll, she's hysterical and I probably could just hang out with her and talk about boys and curl our hair together all day! Doug, I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but your daughter is a gem! Full of life and completely adorable. She's a great kid and I'm sure you're both so proud of her! Sophie, you're tons of fun! I'm so glad you came to play for the day! You're gorgeous to photograph!

Heather and Doug! Where have I been seriously? You two are stinkin adorable too! Doug, how we haven't really met until now or had a few good laughs is beyond me! I'm like best friends with your brother (hey Cor Cor if you're reading this!), and I've known your family for years. I love how it doesn't take much for you two to laugh and have a good time! It's precious how guys are with each other! Sophie is blessed to have you both in her life. I loved our time together and hope we get to do it again sometime! Here are just a few of the great ones! Enjoy your photos!

**Hey Soph! Say hello to your Grandpa Bud and Grandma Dianne for me!!!





















www.bodellphotographyonline.com