Wednesday, November 10, 2010

mike. rachel. regan. tyler: family.

Rachel has been practically falling off of her seat waiting to see these pictures! I hope we didn't disappoint! This session completely kept me on my toes but I'm so excited with these images. I love EVERYTHING about this session! I love the colors, LOVE Regan's dress, totally jealous of Rachel's boots and ridiculous good looks, in love with little Tyler's cheeks! Aren't Regan and Tyler just two of the cutest kids you'll ever meet?

Mike, Rachel, thanks for coming out and spending some time with me! Rachel, your family is beautiful. Even though to me, you'll always be 18 year old Rachel from high school, I'm so glad we've been able to catch up and laugh about photography together these past few months. I hope you love these photos! Your kids are angels...yes Rachel, even Tyler...he's a doll and he smiled in tons of these photos! Enjoy your photos!





















www.bodellphotographyonline.com