Sunday, November 14, 2010

scott. misty. nich. zach. ethan. brandon. esther. eliza: family.

Pictures like these make me wish my mom would have made us all do more family pictures when we were little! I would have loved to have pictures just like this of me with my grandparents, and the whole family. Some of these are super sweet moments, and a couple really make me laugh! They really are beautiful moments though and I was happy to be able to photograph this family. Misty, it took us forever to get your family all in the same place at the same time, and then it rained! I'm SOOOO glad we finally were able to schedule again, and we got everyone together and we finally got your pictures taken! They turned out wonderful and I still laugh out loud looking at a couple of these funny ones! Scott, you have a beautiful wife! Misty, your grandbabies are just darling! Thanks for traveling all the way up here to spend some time with me. Here are just a few of my favorites from the day. Enjoy your photos!























www.bodellphotographyonline.com