Sunday, November 7, 2010

ray. robin. nate. reide: family.

Robin and I practically grew up together and attended the same school and church for years. It's crazy that I haven't seen her in years, and now she has this beautiful, wonderful family! I was so excited just to see her and even though we only spent a short time together for these photos, I felt like we were still in high school...only this time, she has two kids and a husband!

I can't express how great it was to see you Robin! You look just wonderful, even though I still expected you to show up with long permed hair! Oh weren't those the days! Now you're all grown up with two handsome babies and a handsome husband. And you still look good! Your story about your kids completely inspires me and it's amazing to see what God has done in your lives. You've still got a heart of gold, which is something I always remembered you by and it's a beautiful story you have. I'm thankful God has blessed you with two cuties that love you dearly!

And I'm totally taking up your couch, or your floor the next time I find myself in need of a place to stay in Ohio! Thanks again for spending time with me! Hopefully we won't have to wait another 10 years before we catch up again! Enjoy your photos!