Tuesday, November 9, 2010

chris & adrienne: engaged.

Oh Chris. Still can't believe you sold the bike! Half of Mooresville knows you by that bike! I suppose it's only fair that you traded it in for a perfect piece of bling to grace the hand of your favorite person, Adrienne! I would say that is TOTALLY worth everything! Plus, Adrienne's totally cuter than that bike anyday! I also know that give or take another few months, possibly a year or so, you'll be flying down the road again on another bike. Only this time, Adrienne will be hanging on for dear life with you!

It truly makes my day to photograph my friends and I've known Chris for a few years now. You could not have picked a more perfect person Chris, and Adrienne, you're just beautiful inside and out! We always knew it would take a special person to make Chris slow down and get married! I'm sooo glad that you found each other! I love this Chris even more than old Chris because of you Adrienne!

Your wedding will go down in history in my book, and I can't wait to be a part of it all. Chris, if I come across a mini motorcycle, like a little hot wheels or something, I'm SOOOO buying it for you! Until then, enjoy your photos! Love you both!

**One more reason I just love these two? They met at my college! Here's my little shout out to Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana!





















http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com