Monday, June 20, 2011

kyle. tristan. boardwalk: family.

I can't say enough about Kyle and Tristan! I just adore the two of them to pieces and now we get to introduce their lovely little Boardwalk into the equation! Well, she's not really little, but she's such a doll baby and I probably could have spent the better part of our time just petting her! Boardwalk is a rescue greyhound, and honestly couldn't have found herself a better mom and dad than Kyle and Tristan. I truly believe that animals make the world go around and it takes a special person to take in a rescue animal. Kyle and Tristan, you two are amazing and I'm sure it hasn't always been the easiest with Boardwalk, but know you two are better people for taking her in and providing a safe place for her! I just love her and I know you do too. I can't wait to see you again and I'm excited for this wedding too! I personally think Boardwalk should make an appearance, you know, at least put on a big white bow and trot down the isle or something! Enjoy your photos!

http://www.bodellphotographyonline.com/