Wednesday, August 17, 2011

eric. amber. lillie: family.

I have been thrilled to watch Eric and Amber turn into a little family and truly it seems like yesterday that we all met. It has really been so much fun to see them engaged, see them get married, see the pregnancy and now getting to watch little Lillie grow up--that will be the real icing on the cake! So I introduce you all to Lillie. Just go ahead and get used to seeing her adorableness on the blog. Learn her name, she'll totally be back! I absolutely can't wait to watch her grow and I'm imagining how her personality will be! I wonder if she'll be more like her mom, or her dad...either way, she's the cutest little thing ever and I can't wait to see her again! She's already a little bit bigger, she's a little bit chubbier, she's probably even getting cuter and cuter by the minute! Amber and Eric, I'm sure it's all going too fast, so I hope these photos will be ones you'll look at for years and years. I know you're completely in love with Lillie and I pray she continues to bless you both! Enjoy your photos and enjoy every second of her!

www.bodellphotographyonline.com