Monday, October 3, 2011

katie & her three little blessings.

Katie. As I've spent time with your photos over the past few days, I've given a ton of thought as to exactly WHEN did you grow up and have such an adorable little family? You know I totally still remember you as Rebecca's little sister. And now you have three kids, and they are just the cutest little blessings ever! I hope your kids grow up to have best friends that stick around for 25 years just like all of us! And I happen to know that for your birthday, all you wanted was some photos of you and these three. So Katie, darling, happy birthday. I know Becca and your mom wanted you to have these so much. I hope you enjoy them and I hope you know just how much you're loved! I believe the three little ones in the photos think you can pretty much move mountains and walk on water! They adore you, and I happen to think it's pretty darn cute!

Cheers to another (dare I say it?!) 25 years of knowing you! You're gorgeous friend!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com