Tuesday, October 11, 2011

mark & stacy: married.

Mark and Stacy were married in the most adorable, little, white church on a Thursday evening a few weeks ago. It was such a simple, quaint but absolutely perfect wedding that was shared between close friends and family. Sometimes these are the best weddings because they are so small, you get to throw out all the rules of a big wedding, and you really get to focus on the vows and the marriage. I love that Stacy wore a simple, but elegant dress that was perfect for her and so beautiful. The expressions on Mark's face as she walked down the isle were priceless...possibly because he may have come close to passing out! But none the less, you could just sense the love in the room as these two shared their vows and were married by Mark's brother.

Stacy and Mark! Thanks again for showing me such a pretty, little wedding between two people so much in love! These are some of my favorite moments in life to photograph, and I was happy to be present on your special day. And Cassie, thanks again for your friendship and introducing me to Mark and Stacy! I wish you both so much happiness and love for years and years! Here are a few of my favorite moments of your day! Enjoy!

www.bodellphotographyonline.com