Friday, June 14, 2013

Josh & Alyssa: engaged.

I got to spend some time downtown with Josh and Alyssa for their engagement session, after only talking with Alyssa over phone a few times. Of course only 30 seconds of just meeting the two of them, and I knew we were going to have such a fun time getting these shots of the two of them together! I think everyone is always nervous at the beginning of any session, but these two were total troopers, up for anything, and more than comfortable with each other. These things make my job so easy and I am totally loving these photos! 

Alyssa and Josh, thank you both for being adorable in front of my lens! Alyssa, I hope those toes of yours are back to normal now after sporting those fantastic shoes around town...totally worth it though right?! I would have to agree! I hope you guys have a gorgeous wedding day and enjoy the moments that make it special. Remember to take time to enjoy each other that day and take it all in! I want to see pictures too! Here are just a few of my favorites from that day. Take care!