Monday, June 24, 2013

Josh & Nicole: engaged.

These two could not be any better together! Josh and Nicole will be getting married this fall. There will be a stunning bride, a handsome groom and plenty of laughter! I just love a couple that exude so much happiness that it truly shines through in their photos. You can practically hear Nicole laughing as I snapped these photos! You can see so much love that Josh has for her and you can just imagine them sitting on their front porch, many, many years from now. Nicole will flash those pearly whites as Josh will continue to steal her heart. I know they'll be happy together forever and spending just a little bit of time with them, you will see why! The wedding this fall will be gorgeous and I'm so happy to get to spend another day photographing and sharing in their special moments! Here are just a few...there are SO many...of my favorites from that day!