Sunday, August 4, 2013

Devon & Kaitlin: engaged.

I had such a fun time roaming the countryside with Devon and Kaitlin for their engagement session! We began our time at the place where they first met, and then headed out to the country. They were so much fun to photograph always laughing and being so cute together. Of course they make my job easy, just look at them! The wedding will be this fall at the State Fair so stay tuned for their second of two engagement sessions to make an appearance on the blog. Until then, get a look at these cuties so much in love! I adore their photos, and the two of them. I'm excited we get to spend more time together, photographing more of how much they love each other! Thank you both for being up for anything, for going with my crazy ideas, and being so easy to work with! Enjoy your photos.