Friday, August 9, 2013

Cody & Diamond: engaged.

I've known Diamond for a few years now and she's getting married to such a great guy! We photographed their engagement photos on one of the hottest days of summer and ended up with some of my favorite shots ever! Cody and Diamond are so cute together, totally in love and they make gorgeous pictures the two of them! We will be doing another fall session also, so you'll get to see plenty more of these two cuties again. Their wedding will be on a beautiful island, but more on that later! I'm so excited to finally share some of my favorites with you all, so here you go! Diamond, your eyes are stunning and your guy is handsome to say the least. Thanks again for sharing that hot day with me and Cyli! I'm blessed to know you, she's blessed to call you family! Enjoy these!