Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Brian and Jen: engaged.

I'm thrilled to introduce Brian and his lovely fiance Jen to you all tonight! The two will be married in a gorgeous, downtown Indianapolis location in just a few short weeks from now, and I couldn't be more excited to finally be sharing some of my favorite moments from our engagement session together. We met at the state museum for a nice stroll around the canal and one outfit change later--we managed to gather quite the collection of happy images of these two cuties! I always like to say to my clients, "If it feels natural, then it will look natural," and that's exactly how I approached my time with them. A few bear hugs later, and whoala! CUTE pictures! Jen, oh my goodness, I'm just warning you now, I'm going to tell you how pretty those blue eyes are yet again on wedding day!!! My camera loves you and your gorgeousness! Brian, I want in on some of those hugs! I'm so excited for the wedding day to get to share some more fun times with you both. Now, on to the photos as I know you have been waiting patiently for them! Just a few for now, enjoy!