Sunday, October 27, 2013

Brian & Jen: married.

Click HERE then click on Brian & Jen's last names to view and order photos from the wedding. See bride or groom for password.** 

Surrounded by their closest friends and family, Jen made her long trip down the isle at the beautiful gardens at the Indianapolis Zoo on her wedding day. Brian and Jen said "I do" and then we were off to the reception at the Dolphin Pavilion where we had a fantastic dinner, amazing and hilarious speeches, and beautiful first dances. It was seriously a fun day surrounded by such warm and friendly guests, all of whom made me feel right at home too. Jen, you were a gorgeous bride with a dress to die for! You are so lucky to have such great friends and family and I would say your story is now complete with Brian by your side. I'm adding you both to my list of favorite couples! Thanks for being so cute together, giving me great moments to capture from your wedding day. I wish you so much more happiness to come. Here are some of my favorite beautiful moments I was able to photograph and I hope they bring you right back to the day you said, "I do".