Thursday, June 5, 2008

josh & jen.

A long time ago at one of our Thursday night bible study nights my friend Michelle (that's the beautiful Michelle up there in the header!) told me that her brother was getting married to this amazing girl Jennifer. A couple of weeks later I met the most adorable Jen and I just loved her from the first minute! She's so bubbly and kind and sweet and it's no wonder that Josh asked her to marry him. We had the best time on Saturday and they both just made me laugh the entire day. Josh and Jen had one of the most intimate ceremonies that I've seen in awhile with some really special and unnique touches. It's completely apparent how much Josh loves Jen and it was just fun to see the looks they gave each other all day. We did a "first look" so we could get a leg up on some early photos and it was SO cute! I'm admitting I totally had tears and nearly lost it! She just smiles and I think he melts! It was awesome and we ended up with tons of time for pictures and the love they have for each other really shows through them. Have a look at some of my favorites and I'll have a slideshow up in a couple of days.

And a very lovely special thanks to the phenominal ladies of An Affair With Flair! Amy and Laurie did such an amazing job with the coordinating and planning and baking and decorating and flowers and cakes and just EVERYTHING! They are wedding coordinators in a completely different league! If any of my brides need a planner, be sure to give Amy an email at anaffairwithflairllc@yahoo.com. Two of the sweetest ladies ever in the world!

**Jen and Josh oh my sould what a blast we had on Saturday! It was a sincere honor to be a part of your day and it was great to see such expression from everyone. I love that God is a major part of your life and your pictures really show what real love is. You both are beautiful! I loved photographing you! It's so easy to just sit back and shoot you guys just being in love. Thanks for a wonderful day! Good luck while in Vegas you high rollers and enjoy your honey moon!